The single most important decision you will make with your Real Estate Professional is determining the right asking price for your property.
Once you've achieved a realistic sales price, you can count on your property being professionally marketed and promoted to bring more buyers to your door. You can also expect to sell your home for the best possible price in the least amount of time.
The Benefits of Pricing Right
- Your property sells faster because it is exposed to more qualified buyers.
- Your home doesn't lose its "marketability."
- The closer to market value, the higher the offers.
- A well-priced property can generate competing offers.
- Real Estate Professionals will be enthusiastic about presenting your property to buyers.
For a current market analysis of your home please feel free to take advantage of a free home evaluation.
Find Out What Your Home Is Worth
Results of Overpricing
- Properties experience little activity
- Gradually price comes down, but enthusiasm and initial impression are lost.
- In decreasing markets, properties may be following the downward cycle
- Not being exposed to the RIGHT buyers
- You may hear responses such as “it’s too small” – in other words they expect more for the money